Criminal Litigation lawyer in Indore
Our lawyers are experts in cases such as Criminal and Regulatory Offenses, Arbitration, M & A and Corporate, Bankruptcy and Financial Fraud, Insolvency and Corporate Recovery, Wills, Trusts and Real Estates, Custom and Excise, Intellectual Property, Employment and Labour, 498a cases mashed with Medico Legal Report, Domestic Violence, Divorce and Child Custody, Supreme Court Special Leave Petition, Writ Petition, Transfer Petition, Appeals and Reviews. We have a team of Lawyers associated with us appear in the Supreme Court of India, High Court of Indore and all lower Courts of Indore and District Consumer Courts of Indore. We are one of the greatest top & experienced Criminal Lawyer, Property Lawyer, Matrimonial Lawyer, Civil Lawyer and Top Divorce Lawyers in Indore Courts and Lawyers in Indore. We are experts in drafting of Writ Petition and Agreements, Document Review, Legal Research and Patent services. Currently we are handling the matters at Supreme Court of India, Indore High Court and all Districts Courts of Indore.
We deals with various criminals cases related to cheating, forgery, criminal breach of trust, misappropriation, cyber crimes, corporate fraud, negligence, counterfeit currency, offences involving weights & measures, Motor Vehicles Act, Negotiable Instruments Act, Legal Metrology Act, Rules and Enforcement Directorate cases, Central Bureau of Investigation cases; to name a few. Particularly, we specialize in cases related to economic offences and serious frauds.
Our firm specializes in the niche area of e-commerce frauds. We have assisted our clients in making recoveries pertaining to:
- Seller frauds
- Delivery associate frauds
- Customer abuse frauds
- Credit card frauds
- Online transaction frauds
We handle online frauds throughout India and are available 24×7 at all locations pan India. We also provide strategic advice to our clients for mitigating losses arising from online frauds and methods to deal with the same.
We have been successfully handling various types of criminal matters for our various individual clients as well as for corporate clients especially in the following matters pertaining to:
- Criminal Misappropriation of funds;
- Criminal Breach of Trust and criminal conspiracy;
- Dishonour of Cheque under N.I.Act.
- Forgery and mischief;
- Various economic offences punishable under SEBI, FEMA, Passport Act, Immigration Act etc.;
- Offence related to marriage viz. (a) Offence unusable under Dowry Act (b) Domestic violence Act (c) 498A, 406 IPC etc.
- Offence related to Drugs punishable under NDPS Act;
- Sexual offences;
- Offences against the state;
- Offence against the public tranquillity and public justice;
- Offence related to weights and measure, public health, safety, decency and morals;
- Offences affecting human body (viz. murder, suicide, dowry death, causing death by negligence, rape, kidnapping, unnatural sex etc;
- Offence related to property, viz. theft, robbery, extortion, cheating, breach of trust, misappropriation of properties etc.
- and other offences punishable under the code of Indian Penal;
We proved legal services (prosecution as well as defence) to our client at every level from registration of case to its final disposing off.
It includes various services viz.:-
- Legal Help in making registration of FIR or Criminal Complaint, under 498A, 406, Domestic Violence Act, Dowry Prohibition Act etc.
- Filing of Criminal complaint before Police station or magistrate under section 190, 200, 156(3) Of code of Criminal procedure 1973;
- Filing and arguing of anticipatory bail applications before court of session an High Courts;
- Filing of Regular Bail before Criminal Courts;
- Filing of Revision, Appeal, Criminal Writ, petition under sec.482 of Cr.P.C. against the acquittal / conviction.
- Criminal Trial before magistrate or court of session;
- Filing/defending complaint under section 138 of N. I. Act before magistrate.
- Filing / defending the criminal complaint under various provisions and sections of Indian Penal Code, Companies Act, Factories Act, Food Adulteration Act, passport Act, NDPS Act, Arms Act etc.