How to do RERA registration in Indore?
The process of RERA registration in Indore, Madhya Pradesh generally involves the following steps:
- Obtain necessary documents: The promoter (developer) needs to have a copy of the title deed, property plan and other relevant documents.
- Filling of Application Form: The promoter needs to fill an online application form with details of the project such as name, location, details of the promoter, etc.
- Payment of fees: The promoter needs to pay the fees for the RERA registration.
- Uploading of required documents: The promoter needs to upload the necessary documents like the title deed, property plan, etc.
- Obtain RERA Registration Number: After the submission of the application form, the RERA office will verify the details and if everything is in order, the RERA registration number will be provided.
- Compliance with RERA rules: The promoter must comply with all the RERA rules and regulations and keep the authority updated on the progress of the project.
It is recommended to check the specific rules and regulations of RERA in Indore, Madhya Pradesh before starting the registration process.
Advocate: J.S. Rohilla