What sort of cases NCLT deals in Indore?
The National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) in Indore deals with cases related to the Companies Act, 2013 and Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016. Some of the cases that NCLT in Indore deals with include:
- Corporate disputes: NCLT hears cases related to disputes between companies, their shareholders, directors, and creditors.
- Insolvency proceedings: NCLT deals with cases related to the insolvency of companies and the resolution of debt.
- Liquidation of companies: NCLT hears cases related to the liquidation of companies and the distribution of assets to creditors.
- Winding up of companies: NCLT deals with cases related to the winding up of companies and the settlement of their affairs.
- Mergers and Acquisitions: NCLT hears cases related to mergers and acquisitions of companies.
It is recommended to consult with a lawyer specializing in corporate laws to understand the specific types of cases that NCLT in Indore can hear and the procedures involved.
Advocate: J.S. Rohilla