Site Loader
Criminal Lawyer in Indore

How to file a criminal case against builder in Indore?

To file a criminal case against a builder in Indore, follow these steps:

  1. Gather evidence: Collect any relevant documents, such as contracts, receipts, and photographs, to support your case.
  2. File a complaint: Visit the nearest police station in Indore and file a written complaint against the builder. Provide the police with all the evidence you have gathered.
  3. Register the FIR: The police will register an First Information Report (FIR) based on your complaint.
  4. Investigation: The police will investigate the case and collect additional evidence, if needed.
  5. Charge sheet: If the police find sufficient evidence, they will file a charge sheet in court against the builder.
  6. Court proceedings: The court will hear the case and determine if there is enough evidence to prosecute the builder. If so, the trial will proceed.

Note: It is advisable to seek legal counsel to assist you in the process.

Advocate: J.S. Rohilla

Cell: 88271 22304

Post Author: admin

error: Content is protected !!