Site Loader
Property Lawyer in Indore

What to do if builder is cheating in Indore?

If you believe that a builder is cheating you in Indore, here are some steps you can take:

  1. Gather evidence: Make sure you have all the relevant documents, receipts, contracts, and any other proof that supports your case.
  2. Contact the builder: Try to communicate with the builder and see if they can resolve the issue amicably.
  3. File a complaint: If the builder doesn’t respond or resolve the issue, you can file a complaint with the local consumer forum or the real estate regulatory authority.
  4. Hire a lawyer: If the matter is complicated, consider hiring a lawyer who specializes in real estate law.
  5. Seek legal action: If all else fails, you can consider seeking legal action through the court system.

It’s important to remember to keep a record of all communications and documents, and to act quickly to protect your rights.

Complaint of builder in RERA in Indore

To file a complaint against a builder in the Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA) in Indore, you can follow these steps:

  1. Gather all relevant information and documents: Make sure you have all the relevant documents such as the purchase agreement, receipts, and correspondence with the builder.
  2. Visit the RERA website: Go to the Madhya Pradesh RERA website and find the complaint registration form.
  3. Fill out the form: Fill out the form with all the necessary information, including your name, contact details, and the nature of your complaint against the builder.
  4. Attach necessary documents: Attach all the relevant documents and submit the form online.
  5. Receive acknowledgement: Once your complaint is registered, you will receive an acknowledgement from Madhya Pradesh RERA.
  6. Wait for resolution: Madhya Pradesh RERA will investigate your complaint and take appropriate action. You will be informed of the resolution and the steps taken.

It’s important to provide as much detail as possible in your complaint and to keep a record of all communication and documents related to the case.

Advocate: J.S Rohilla

Call: 8827122304

Post Author: admin

error: Content is protected !!