How to make a affidavit in Indore?
To make an Affidavit in Indore, you need to follow these steps:
- Write the contents of the Affidavit on a plain white paper.
- Get the Affidavit stamped at a court stamp vendor, usually located near the court.
- Sign the Affidavit in front of a Notary Public.
- Get the Affidavit attested by the Notary Public.
- Submit the Affidavit to the concerned authorities or courts as required.
Note: The Affidavit should be written in clear and concise language, and the contents of the Affidavit must be true and accurate to the best of your knowledge.