Marriage Registration in Indore
Are you are looking for registration of your marriage in Indore? I will be going to tell you how to register your marriage in Indore.
Procedure to register a marriage in Indore
Registering Marriage was never so easy. We made it simple. You have to just give your proper documents and we will process the rest for you and all at a very nominal fee. To get a Marriage Registration in Indore and Madhya Pradesh. We provide a legal document certified by court and Govt. of India. Marriage Registration is a very simple and fastest procedure in India. We are No 1 in Indore to provide such types of legal certificate. For this certification ages should be more then 21 for women and 23 for men. You have to carry a legal and valid age proof certificate for this Registration.This is a best piece of evidence offered by court and approved by Govt. of India. In earlier love marriage is seems to be curse for new comple, but now a days it is validated by court. This is valid under Act 1937 in India.
This is a union of two soul or comple where marriage ceremony performed under law. If you are planning to do a legal marriage, you should carry a legal marriage certificate. For this certification we are here to help you always. When you registration have been done our administrative officer will declare them as a husband and wife. We have lots of legal adviser who are always ready to help you in any condition.
To do registration just call us and meet along with two familiar witness for the proof of valid marriage registration. For more details about Hindu marriage act of others please contact us immediately of call us to done your lovely preplanned marriage certification. When you want to do love marriage or inter-cast marriage, don’t waist you important time. Meet us and get a surprised offer to do a legal marriage which validated by Govt. of India and certified by Court under Act 1955.
Advantages of Marriage Certificate in Indore
- Certificate of Marriage is a document providing social security, self-confidence particularly among married Women.
- Certificate of Marriage is a document, which provides valuable evidence of marriage;
- Certificate of Marriage is useful in getting the visa for the wife/husband.
- It will be helpful in claiming the Bank deposits or Life Insurance benefits when the depositee or the Insurer dies without a nomination or otherwise.
Documents Required for Marriage Registration in Indore
- Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
- Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
- Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
- If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
- If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
- If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
- Two Witnesses (Both should be major)
You May Also Want To Know
a) What is Marriage Registration Certificate ?
Marriage Registration Certificate is issued to both Husband and Wife whose marriage has already been solemnised. The Registration is done under Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 or under the Special Marriage Act, 1954. The Hindu Marriage Act is applicable in cases where both husband and wife are Hindus, Buddhists, Jains or Sikhs or where they have converted into any of these religions. Where either of the husband or wife or both are not Hindus, Buddhists, Jains or Sikhs the marriage is registered under the Special Marriage Act, 1954.
b) What are the documents required for registration of marriage in Indore
a) Photocopies of National Identity of the couple, passport or residence card.
b) Certificate of residence.
c) Certificate of nationality.
d) Certificate of singleness and marital status affidavit.
e) Updated birth certificate issued by the Civil Registry of the place of birth.
f) Signature of two witnesses.
c) What is the Response time ?
Marriage Registration certificate is issued within 7 days.