What cases are dealt in Family Court in Indore?
The Family Court in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India deals with cases related to family law. Some of the cases that are commonly dealt with in a Family Court include:
- Divorce: Disputes related to the termination of marriage.
- Child custody: Disputes regarding the care and control of minor children.
- Adoption: Proceedings for adopting a child.
- Maintenance: Disputes regarding financial support for a spouse, children, or other dependents.
- Domestic violence: Cases of abuse or violence within a family or domestic relationship.
- Guardianship: Proceedings to appoint a guardian for a minor child or a person with mental or physical disability.
These are some of the cases that are commonly dealt with in a Family Court. The specific details regarding the jurisdiction and procedures of the Family Court in Indore can be obtained by contacting the local legal authority.