Legal service is the service which is related to law and order and the service which has been served to the citizen of any country for the aid of the fundamental rights and life of the citizen against any allegation of charge. Legal service is the must needed service for any country to maintain law and order. There are many forms of legal services which are used to maintain the law and order which results in development and peace of the nation, there is a huge range of services like lawyers and attorneys serve through there litigation and other civil services by managing the cases of their clients, police and armed forces are supposed to catch criminals and maintain law and order, ministers and other ambassadors are supposed to maintain the law and order by maintaining the constitution of that nation.
History Of Law And Order
In India the history of legal service is very old it has sustained from ancient times and the proofs are in our ancient mythology, like the stories of Emperor “Harishchandra”, “Vikramaditya” and in recent past the Emperor “Ashoka”, they all have their own empires and all they are known for their law and justice even in “Hindu” mythology there is a Lord for justice known as “Shanidev”. In our known past the great empires grow and well established just because of their law and order like the “Maurya Empire”, “Samudragupt Empire”, “Mughal Empire” and many more but when the “Britishers” approach India and after some time they invaded our nation, they insisted their own law and orders and that has been our constitution until 15th August 1947, when we get our freedom. After a long time on 26th January 1950, our constitution had applied to our country and we became a Republic nation. Dr. Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar is the main architect of the Indian constitution that has been completed on 26th November 1949. There were 6 fundamental rights issued to every Indian citizen.
All of them are mentioned below.
- Right to Equality
- Right to Freedom
- Right against Exploitation
- Right to Freedom of Religion
- Cultural and Educational Rights
- Right to Constitutional Remedies
There are several duties are also for every citizen of the nation and those are also listed here.
- To abide by the Constitution and respect its ideals and institutions, the National Flag and the National Anthem
- To cherish and follow the noble ideals which inspired our national struggle for freedom
- To uphold and protect the sovereignty, unity and integrity of India
- To defend the country and render national service when called upon to do so
- To promote harmony and the spirit of common brotherhood amongst all the people of India transcending religious, linguistic and regional or sectional diversities to renounce practices derogatory to the dignity of women
- To value and preserve the rich heritage of our composite culture
- To protect and improve the natural environment including forests, lakes, rivers and wild life, and to have compassion for living creatures
- To develop the scientific temper, humanism and the spirit of inquiry and reform
- To safeguard public property and to abjure violence
- To strive towards excellence in all spheres of individual and collective activity so that the nation constantly rises to higher levels of endeavor and achievement
- Who is a parent or guardian to provide opportunities for education to his child or ward, as the case may be, between the age of 6 and 14 years
Now the Government, Police, Armed Forces and lawyers are meant to protect these law and orders in the nation on their own level.
How To Get Legal Services
If anything wrong happened to you or you are alleged in any crime and those allegations are wrong then you can go for these services with the help of law and justice. For example if you get robbed or a victim of any crime then go to the police and ask them for help after completing all the formal work like the registration of FIR (First Information Report), they start their own process to catch the criminal, if you are alleged for any crime and that’s not true then you can approach any attorney or lawyer who can assist you in your matter. Lawyers have a large practice area like civil, criminal, corporate, family and much more area of practices, they also have their own way of working, lawyers are also in both private as well as government sectors. The private lawyers charges an amount as their fees and they can assist any client whether the allegations are true or not they try to develop themselves as a brand in the legal world. The government lawyers only assist the government but in some cases some alleged can’t afford any lawyer or attorney in that case the government lawyer assist the alleged client.
Legal representatives are the most important representative of any country and they are the one who represent the law and order of their nation to the whole world, so their duty is to maintain the law and order of that country and present their nation as a good nation when it concern to law and justice. Law and justice is the face of any nation and law and order has prevailed for a long time in most of the nations in whole world.