Site Loader
Cheque Bounce Lawyer Indore

How to file a cheque bounce case in Indore?

Filing a cheque bounce case in Indore involves the following steps:

  1. Demand Notice: The first step is to send a demand notice to the issuer of the bounced cheque. The demand notice should be sent within 30 days of the date on which the cheque was returned by the bank. The demand notice should inform the issuer that the cheque has bounced and demand payment of the amount due within 15 days.
  2. Filing the Complaint: If the issuer fails to pay the amount due within 15 days of receiving the demand notice, a complaint can be filed in the appropriate court in Indore. The complaint should contain the details of the cheque, the amount due, and the facts of the case.
  3. Court Fees: The complainant must pay court fees at the time of filing the complaint.
  4. Summons: Once the complaint is filed, the court will issue summons to the issuer of the cheque. The summons will require the issuer to appear in court on a specified date.
  5. Evidence: The complainant will have to present evidence in court to prove that the cheque was issued, it was returned due to insufficient funds or other reasons, and the amount due.
  6. Defense: The issuer of the cheque will have an opportunity to present their defense in court.
  7. Judgement: Based on the evidence and arguments presented, the court will deliver a judgement. If the issuer is found guilty, the court may impose penalties, fines, and order payment of the amount due.

It is advisable to hire a lawyer who is well-versed in the laws and procedures related to cheque bounce cases in Indore. A lawyer can guide you through the process, draft the complaint, and represent you in court.

Advocate: J S Rohilla

Mobile: 88271 22304

Post Author: admin

error: Content is protected !!