Site Loader
Cheque Bounce Lawyer in Indore

How to file a civil suit in cheque bounce case in Indore?

To file a civil suit in a cheque bounce case in Indore, India, the following steps should be taken:

  1. Send a legal notice: Before filing a suit, a legal notice should be sent to the defendant, informing them of the cheque bounce and demanding payment.
  2. File a complaint: If the defendant does not respond or make payment within the time specified in the notice, a complaint can be filed in the appropriate court.
  3. Prepare the necessary documents: The following documents should be prepared and filed along with the complaint: the dishonored cheque, a copy of the legal notice, and proof of service of the notice.
  4. Attend the court proceedings: Both parties must attend the court proceedings, and the court may require additional evidence and testimony before making a decision.
  5. Order of the court: If the court finds that the cheque has been bounced and that the defendant is liable, it will issue an order directing the defendant to pay the amount due, along with interest and compensation.

It is recommended to consult a qualified lawyer in Indore, who specializes in cheque bounce cases and can guide you through the process and ensure that your rights are protected.

Advocate: J.S. Rohilla

Cell: 8827122304

Post Author: admin

error: Content is protected !!