Site Loader
Cheque Bounce Lawyer Indore

How to take legal action in cheque bounce case in Indore?

In India, if a cheque issued by a person bounces due to insufficient funds in the account, the person who was intended to receive the payment can file a complaint under Section 138 of the Negotiable Instruments Act. Here’s what you need to do to take legal action in a cheque bounce case in Indore:

  1. File a complaint: File a complaint with the local police station in Indore and get an acknowledgement receipt.
  2. Send a notice: Serve a legal notice to the person who issued the bounced cheque, giving them 15 days to make the payment.
  3. File a case in court: If the person fails to make the payment within 15 days, you can file a case in the local court in Indore.
  4. Prove your case: In the court, you will need to prove that the cheque was issued for a lawful debt and that there were sufficient funds in the account when the cheque was presented for payment.
  5. Hire a lawyer: It is advisable to hire a lawyer to represent you in the court.

Note: The procedure and time required to resolve a cheque bounce case in India can vary depending on the court and the complexity of the case.

Advocate: J.S. Rohilla

Cell: 8827122304

Post Author: admin

error: Content is protected !!