Namantaran Procedure in Indore
To apply for namantaran (transfer of ownership of property) in Indore, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the website of the Indore Municipal Corporation (IMC) and download the namantaran application form.
- Fill out the form and attach all required documents, including:
- A copy of the registered sale deed
- A copy of the property tax receipt
- A copy of the applicant’s identity proof (Aadhar card, PAN card, etc.)
- A copy of the applicant’s address proof (ration card, electricity bill, etc.)
- A copy of the death certificate of the previous owner (if applicable)
- Submit the completed application form and attached documents to the IMC zonal office in your area.
- Pay the prescribed fee.
- The IMC will verify the documents and process the application.
- Once the application is approved, you will receive a namantaran certificate.
The namantaran procedure in Indore is now also available online. To apply online, visit the IMC website and click on the “Online Services” tab. Then, select the “Namantaran” option and follow the instructions.
The processing time for namantaran applications is usually around 20 days. However, it may take longer if there are any discrepancies in the documents or if the application is incomplete.
Here are some additional tips for applying for namantaran in Indore:
- Make sure that all the documents you submit are complete and up-to-date.
- Pay the prescribed fee accurately.
- Follow the instructions carefully and submit the application form to the correct office.
- Keep track of the status of your application and follow up with the IMC office if necessary.
If you have any questions about the namantaran procedure in Indore, you can contact the IMC zonal office in your area or visit the IMC website.
Adcocate J.S. Rohilla (Civil & Criminal Lawyer in Indore)
Contact: 88271 22304