Civil Attorney in Indore
If you are looking for a civil defense attorney or civil lawyer in Indore, our law firm is a civil law firm in Indore that specialises in civil law services and representing clients in civil law cases in various courts in Indore.
If you’re looking for good Civil Lawyer in Indore who has ample experience of handling Civil Law Cases and yet charges affordable fees, you might consider being represented by an experienced Civil Lawyer in Indore High Court or Supreme Court through our Civil Law Firm, which is renowned for quality Civil Law Services and widely respected for the results that our Civil Lawyer in Indore deliver.
The Civil Law is certainly and indubitably the most important and magnificent branch of the law. The civil law in India comprises of the laws formed and followed at federal and state levels, and rulings by courts of law made from time to time in the country. As You Know J.S. Rohilla & Associates is Legal Firm in Indore and we are associated with top Civil Lawyers in Indore. Our Civil Lawyers in Indore handled various civil cases Like:-
Real Estate Issues:-
- • Partition of movable / immovable properties
- • Declaration of Ownership of Property
- • suit against Ancestral Property / Joint Hindu Property / Parental Property / Joint-Ownership Property
Property cases could To Take More then a life time to solve in absence of any expert Real Estate Lawyers in Indore. But you don’t have to worry when you had hired our top Civil Lawyers in Indore. Our Civil Advocate Provide you guidance throughout all process of Buying & Selling of property as well as in any issue regarding Property.
We provides comprehensive legal services to our clients under litigation of civil laws including money recovery, recovery disputes, suits related to children, wards, guardianships, estate, property, custody, execution, claims, partitions and various petitions etc, under any law viz, law related to property, children, guardianship, recovery, marriage, succession, will, estate, probate, administration… etc, and before any courts, Tribunals, Commissions, Boards and other Judicial or Quasi-Judicial Authorities in Indore. These services include advising, drafting pleading and appearing in the courts, etc.
It involves following services namely:
- Suit for recovery of money, estate, property (Movable or immovable), debts, dues etc.
- Suit for specific performances of contacts or agreements;
- Suit for partition of movable or immovable properties;
- Suit for permanent/mandatory/temporary injunctions;
- Suit for declaration;
- Petitions under child and wards act, guardianship act..ect
- Petition for custody of children, wards, appointments of gradians etc.
- Petition for obtaining probate/letter of administration / succession certificate;
- Suits under Hindu succession and Indian Succession Act;
- Petition related to election disputes;
- Accident Claims before MACT
- Recovery of Debts Due to financial institutions before DRTs.
- Petitions before CAT under Service Laws,
- Petitions before SEBI/FERA/MRTP board/tribunals etc;
- Writs petitions before High Courts and Supreme Courts;
- Revision, Review, Appeal, Special leave to Appeal etc.
- Any other petitions permissible by code of civil procedure, 1908.
We also provide the services related to conveyencing of Following Documents, Notices, Deeds and Agreements:
- WILL, Gift, Sale Deed etc
- Deeds (Gift Deed, Sale Deed, Trust Deed.. etc.)
- Settlement or compromise Deed/Agreements.
Adv. J.S. Rohilla