Civil Lawyer in Indore
We provide Civil Lawyer in Indore and also provide services of civil lawyers with highest experience in all type of civil cases. A best and top lawyer, specializes in court matters of civil laws is known as a civil lawyer in Indore. Civil law has many fields includes business laws, commercial laws, intellectual property laws, family laws, personal injury laws, probate laws, real estate laws, tax laws, etc.
Civil law is a tract of law handle disputes in courts between individuals and organizations, in which compensation may be awarded to the victim. Civil Litigation Lawyer in Indore not only represents the client in a legal proceeding but also gives legal advice to the client in civil disputes. Civil court cases crop up when there is a lawful dispute between two or more parties that demand for pecuniary compensation. Civil litigation lawyers in Indore, are those who target their legal practices on representing clients in the civil courts in Indore. J.S. Rohilla legal services are best and top law firm represent a number of government bodies, companies as well as individual clients with respect to their civil litigation and court matters.
We as a civil lawyer in Indore, are offering solutions and prompt legal advice and guidance to our clients on Civil disputes. Team ms legal associates backed by set of experienced law practitioners in civil disputes. Now day’s ordinary peoples have fear to entering the legal disputes due to heavy service charges and long judgmental period. But our organization providing effective legal advice in an effective cost that even an ordinary people can bear. We choose right legal professionals for our clients that matching their requirements.
When an issue needs to be resolved through civil litigation, it is imperative that you seek the assistance of a skilled lawyer you can trust. We have gathered a group of some of the most talented and dedicated lawyers. We can provide you with the resources and guidance required to effectively approach your civil litigation matter. Your rights and interests will be safeguarded from start to finish.
The Civil Law is certainly and indubitably the most important and magnificent branch of the law in India. The civil law in India comprises of the laws formed and followed at federal and state levels, and rulings by courts of law made from time to time in the country.
Real Estate Issues:-
- Partition of movable / immovable properties
- Declaration of Ownership of Property
- Suit against Ancestral Property / Joint Hindu Property / Parental Property / Joint-Ownership Property
Property cases could To Take More then a life time to solve in absence of any expert Real Estate Lawyers in Indore. But you don’t have to worry when you had hired our top Civil Lawyers in Indore. Our Civil Advocate in Indore provide you guidance throughout all process of buying & selling of property as well as in any issue regarding Property.
As a top Civil Lawyer in Indore focuses on discussing the process and procedure with clients, drafting of legal notices, drafting, and filing of suits in the district and civil courts, to get issuances of summonings and notices from the court. During the trial, we focus on drafting petition suits, plaints, applications, replies rejoinder, written statements, and examination and cross-examination of witnesses.
One of the top civil lawyers in Indore works on these key areas:
- Advising clients regarding procedure, formalities and technicalities of Civil law
- Drafting of legal notices
- Drafting of the Suits, Plaints, Applications, replies, rejoinder, Replications, written statements to be filed before all district & civil courts
- Filing of Suits, Plaints, Applications, replies, rejoinder, Replications, written statements to be filed before all district & civil courts.
- Issuance of summons notices from the courts.
- Drafting of petitions Suits, Plaints, Applications, replies, rejoinder, Replications, written statements
- Filing of the petitions Suits, Plaints, Applications, replies, rejoinder, Replications, written statements
- Providing assistance to the court in framing the issues
- Examination and cross examination of witnesses.
- Final argument
- Drafting / filing / Arguing / contesting the references and revisions before Hon’ble High Courts
- Drafting / filing / Arguing / contesting before of appeal, revision, Criminal Miscellaneous Petition before Session Court, Hon’ble High Court & Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
- Special Leave Petition Under Article 136 of Constitution of India before Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
Our Area Of Practices
– SALE AND PURCHASE AGREEMENTS RELATING TO PROPERTY.
– REGISTRATION OF DOCUMENTS.
– CASES RELATING TO SALE OF IMMOVABLE PROPERTY, EXCHANGE ,GIFTS , SANCTION AND VIOLATION OF BUILDING PLANS, DEVIATION & DEMOLITION AND UNAUTHORIZED CONSTRUCTIONS
– SALE OF GOODS, REGISTRATION OF PARTNERSHIP FIRMS, INCOMING AND OUTGOING PARTNERS, RELATION OF PARTNERS AND CASES RELATING TO BREACH AND NON PERFORMANCE OF CONTRACTS AND JOINT DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENTS
– CONSUMER PROTECTION CASES
– CASES PERTAINING TO SOCIETIES AND CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETIES, SUCCESSIONS AND TRUSTS
– FOREIGNERS ACT
– GENERAL POWER OF ATTORNEY AND SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY
– CASES RELATED TO REAL ESTATE
– NRI,PIO, FOREIGN NATIONALS
– ARBITRATION, MEDIATION AND ALTERNATE DISPUTES RESOLUTION
– REAL ESTATE, PROPERTY, VERIFICATION OF TITLES, REGISTRATION AND DOCUMENTATION.
– CONSUMER CASES
– MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE
– BANKRUPTANCY AND BANKING LAW.
– MEDICAL MALPRACTICES
– EDUCATION MATTERS
– ADVISING ON PROPERTY MATTERS
– ENVIRONMENT LAW