DRT Legal remedies lawyer in Indore
Legal remedies provided by a DRT lawyer in Indore
The Debt Recovery Tribunal (DRT) is a specialized court that deals with debt recovery cases. If you are a borrower who is facing financial difficulties and are unable to repay your loan, you may be served with a notice from the DRT.
A DRT lawyer can help you in a number of ways, including:
- Understanding the DRT process and your legal rights: A DRT lawyer can explain the DRT process to you in detail and advise you on your legal rights.
- Negotiating with the lender on your behalf: A DRT lawyer can negotiate with the lender on your behalf to try to get a more affordable repayment plan or to settle the debt for a lesser amount.
- Filing appropriate applications and affidavits: A DRT lawyer can help you to file the necessary applications and affidavits with the DRT, such as an application to stay the proceedings or an application to set aside the sale of your property.
- Representing you in court hearings: A DRT lawyer can represent you at all court hearings on your behalf.
- Arguing your case effectively before the DRT: A DRT lawyer can argue your case effectively before the DRT and try to get a favorable outcome for you.
Here are some specific examples of legal remedies that a DRT lawyer in Indore can provide to borrowers:
- Application for stay of proceedings: A DRT lawyer can file an application for stay of proceedings on your behalf if you are unable to repay the loan immediately. This can give you more time to negotiate with the lender or to arrange for funds to repay the loan.
- Application to set aside sale of property: If the DRT has ordered the sale of your property to recover the debt, a DRT lawyer can file an application to set aside the sale. This can be done if you can show that the sale was not conducted fairly or that there were other irregularities in the proceedings.
- Application for installment repayment: If you are unable to repay the loan in a lump sum, a DRT lawyer can file an application for installment repayment on your behalf. This will allow you to repay the loan in installments over a period of time.
- Application for waiver of interest: If you have been charged a high rate of interest on the loan, a DRT lawyer can file an application for waiver of interest on your behalf. This can help to reduce the overall amount that you owe.
If you are facing a DRT case in Indore, it is important to hire a qualified and experienced DRT lawyer. A good DRT lawyer can help you to understand your legal rights and options, and to get a fair hearing in court. They can also help you to avoid losing your property or facing other serious consequences.
Adcocate J.S. Rohilla (Civil & Criminal Lawyer in Indore)
Contact: 88271 22304