How to file a money recovery suit in Indore?
To file a money recovery suit in Indore, India, you will need to follow these steps:
- Gather all relevant documents and evidence related to the money you are trying to recover, such as contracts, receipts, bank statements, etc.
- Draft a complaint or petition that includes a detailed description of the dispute and the relief you are seeking.
- File the complaint or petition with the appropriate court in Indore. The court fee will vary depending on the amount of money you are seeking to recover.
- Once your complaint or petition has been filed, the court will issue a summons to the defendant, who will be required to respond to the suit within a certain period of time.
- After the defendant has responded, the court will schedule a hearing to consider the evidence and arguments presented by both sides.
- The court will then make a decision and issue an order or judgement.
It’s important to note that the process of a money recovery suit can be complex and time-consuming, and it may be wise to seek the advice of a lawyer.
Advocate : J.S. Rohilla