Site Loader

How to file a partition suit in civil court Indore?

To file a partition suit in a civil court in Indore, you will need to take the following steps:

  1. Obtain the necessary forms and documents, including a plaint (complaint) and a written statement of your claim.
  2. Draft a plaint that includes your personal information, the details of the property that you are seeking to partition, and the names and addresses of all the co-owners of the property.
  3. File the plaint and any supporting documents with the civil court in Indore. You may be required to pay a filing fee.
  4. Once the suit is filed, the court will issue a summons to the co-owners, requiring them to appear in court and respond to your claim.
  5. Attend all court hearings and provide any additional evidence or information that the court may request.
  6. The court may order for mediation or settlement and if the parties agree, the court will pass an order for partition of the property. If parties disagree, the court will pass a judgement based on evidence provided.

It’s advisable to consult a lawyer for legal advice and assistance in filing the partition suit, as the process can be complex and may require specific knowledge of local laws and procedures.

Advocate: J.S. Rohilla


Post Author: admin

error: Content is protected !!