How to file FIR online in Indore?
You can file an FIR online in Indore through the Madhya Pradesh Police Citizen Portal. Here are the steps on how to do it:
- Go to the Madhya Pradesh Police Citizen Portal website: https://citizen.mppolice.gov.in/
- Click on the “e-FIR” tab.
- Select the district where the crime took place.
- Select the police station where you want to file the FIR.
- Enter the details of the crime, such as the date, time, and place of the crime, the accused persons, and the witnesses.
- Upload any supporting documents, such as photographs or videos of the crime scene.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
You will receive a confirmation message once the FIR is successfully submitted. You can also download a copy of the FIR from the portal.
Here are some of the requirements for filing an FIR online:
- You must be the victim of the crime or the authorized representative of the victim.
- You must have a valid email address and mobile number.
- You must have a scanned copy of your identity proof, such as your Aadhaar card or passport.
If you have any questions or problems filing an FIR online, you can contact the Madhya Pradesh Police Citizen Portal helpline at Indore.
Here are some of the important things to keep in mind when filing an FIR online:
- Be as specific as possible when describing the crime.
- Provide as much detail as possible about the accused persons, such as their names, addresses, and physical descriptions.
- If you have any supporting documents, such as photographs or videos of the crime scene, upload them along with the FIR.
- Keep a copy of the FIR for your records.
I hope this helps!
Adcocate J.S. Rohilla (Civil & Criminal Lawyer in Indore)
Contact: 88271 22304