Site Loader

Title dispute cases in Indore

Title dispute cases are one of the most common types of civil cases filed in Indore. A title dispute is a disagreement over the ownership of a property. It can arise between two or more individuals, businesses, or government agencies.

Title disputes can arise for a variety of reasons, including:

  • Competing claims of ownership: Two or more parties may claim ownership of the same property, based on different legal documents or deeds.
  • Fraud or deception: A party may have obtained ownership of a property through fraud or deception.
  • Lack of proper legal documentation: A party may not have proper legal documentation to support their claim of ownership.
  • Boundary disputes: Two or more parties may disagree over the boundaries of their respective properties.
  • Easement disputes: Two or more parties may disagree over the right to use another party’s property for a specific purpose, such as ingress or egress.

Title disputes can be complex and time-consuming to resolve. In many cases, the parties will need to go to court to settle the dispute.

How to file a title dispute case in Indore

To file a title dispute case in Indore, you will need to file a civil suit in the District Court. The suit must be filed in the district where the property is located.

The suit will need to include the following information:

  • The names and addresses of all the parties involved in the dispute
  • A description of the property in dispute
  • The basis of your claim to ownership of the property
  • The relief that you are seeking from the court

Once you have filed the suit, the court will serve a summons on the other parties involved in the dispute. The other parties will then have an opportunity to file a written response to your suit.

The court will then schedule a hearing to hear the evidence from both sides. After hearing the evidence, the court will issue a judgment.

If you are successful in your title dispute case, the court may order the other party to transfer ownership of the property to you. The court may also award you damages for any losses that you have suffered as a result of the dispute.

How to hire a civil lawyer in Indore

If you are considering filing a title dispute case in Indore, it is important to hire an experienced civil lawyer in Indore. A good civil lawyer will be able to help you navigate the legal process and ensure that your case is presented in the best possible light.

To hire a civil lawyer in Indore, you can ask for recommendations from friends, family, or colleagues. You can also search online for civil lawyers in Indore.

When you are meeting with potential lawyers, be sure to ask them about their experience with title dispute cases. You should also ask them about their fees and how they charge for their services.


Title dispute cases can be complex and time-consuming to resolve. However, with the help of an experienced civil lawyer in Indore, you can increase your chances of success.

Adcocate J.S. Rohilla (Civil & Criminal Lawyer in Indore)

Contact: 88271 22304

Post Author: admin

error: Content is protected !!